Eligible patients using commercial or private insurance can save on out-of-pocket costs for TOPAMAX® (topiramate). Eligible patients pay an initial $4 per fill at participating retail pharmacies and receive up to $150 off their out-of-pocket prescription costs, with a maximum program benefit of $1,800 or 12 fills per calendar year, whichever comes first. Not valid for patients using Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-funded programs to pay for their medications. Terms expire at the end of each calendar year and may change. Offer not valid in CA and MA. There is no income requirement. See program requirements below.
You may be eligible for the TOPAMAX® Savings Program if you are age 2 or older and currently use private or commercial health insurance for TOPAMAX®.
- This program is only available to individuals age 2 or older using commercial or private health insurance for their Janssen medication, including plans available through state and federal healthcare exchanges. TOPAMAX® is a prescription medicine used to treat certain types of seizures (partial onset seizures and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures) in adults and children 2 years or older. TOPAMAX® is used with other medicines to treat certain types of seizures (partial onset seizures, primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures, and seizures associated with Lennox-Gastaut syndrome) in adults and children 2 years and older. TOPAMAX® is used to prevent migraine headaches in adults and adolescents 12 years and older. This program is not available to individuals who use any state or federal government-funded healthcare program to cover a portion of medication costs, such as Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Department of Defense, or Veterans Administration.
- Your eligibility to use the TOPAMAX® Savings Program card is subject to meeting the program requirements at the time of each use.
- Program terms will expire at the end of each calendar year. Program subject to change or discontinuation without notice, including in specific states. Offer not valid in CA and MA.
- As a condition of participating in this program, you must ensure that you comply with any co-payment disclosure requirements of your insurance carrier or third-party payer, including disclosing to your insurer the amount of co-payment support you receive from this program. By using the TOPAMAX® Savings Program card, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the program requirements shown on this page.
- This program offer may not be combined with any other coupon, discount, prescription savings card, free trial, or other offer. The selling, purchasing, trading, or counterfeiting of this card is prohibited. Offer good only in the United States and its territories, excluding states noted above. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law.
This program is in no way an extension of medical treatment provided by healthcare professionals to individual patients.
Attention TOPAMAX® Patients and Medical Professionals
Dispensing errors have been reported between TOPAMAX® (topiramate) tablets and TOPROL-XL® (metoprolol succinate) extended-release tablets. Please be sure to check your tablets to ensure you are taking the right medicine.
TOPROL-XL is a registered trademark of the AstraZeneca group of companies.